MANAGEMENT PROBLEMS WE SOLVE
IT solutions for IT management
NETWORK MANAGEMENT: Who is responsible for what when a business uses a managed cloud service provider?
- iStreet will configure, monitor and manage all iStreet supplied network equipment, the operating system, the infrastructure platform and hosted applications.
- iStreet will provide back-up and recovery services to every client.
- Clients are only responsible for tasks related to client supplied equipment on your site.
- iStreet will provide problem identification and resolution within the parameters of the service agreement.
IMPLEMENTATION/MIGRATION OF HOSTED APPLICATIONS: What is involved in making the transition to a managed cloud service environment?
iStreet Solution: iStreet will take care of a range of project management activities to help manage this transition, including:
- Creating and maintaining an implementation/migration plan.
- Defining and tracking project milestones.
- Managing the change control process until your transition is complete.
- Attending planning and status meetings as required.
- Performing pre- and post-transition quality reviews and promptly resolving any non-compliance issues.
Our goal is IT SIMPLIFIED.